Who is this course for?
Test of English as a Foreign Language is a standardised test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enrol in English-speaking universities. The test is accepted by many English-speaking academic and professional institutions. TOEFL is one of the two major English-language tests in the world, the other being the IELTS.
TOEFL is a trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS), a private non-profit organization, which designs and administers the tests. ETS issues official score reports which are sent independently to institutions and are valid for two years following the test.
- Saturday class from 10am to 1pm – 3 lessons
- Live Group English classes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Progress report (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- Personalised study plan (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- Intermediate Level (B1)
- Virtual classroom
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
Enrol for 12 weeks and above for any of the options below and receive an individual learning plan, progress report and progress review every 6 weeks!
|Available Days||Level||UK Time|
|Saturday||Intermediate (B1)||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Saturday||Intermediate (B1)||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
What you'll learn
- How to improve your English language skills
- How to effectively navigate the four sections of the TOEFL test: Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing
- Tips to help you prepare for the TOEFL test
- How the TOEFL test is scored
- How to use your TOEFL test scores for employment, study, visas and scholarships
- Ways to manage your time during the test
- Where to find additional resources about the TOEFL test
- How to register for the TOEFL test
If you subscribed, you get a 7-day free trial during which you can cancel at no penalty. After that, we don’t give refunds, but you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you enrolled in a standard one time course or membership programme, no refund will be provided once product is delivered in the user account. See our full refund policy.