By browsing and using the following website, you are agreeing to comply with and to be bounded by the terms and conditions of use as stated below.
www.topuplearning.com (the “Website”) is operated by or on behalf of TopUp Learning. By placing an order through this Website, a contract of sale will be executed between you and Topuplearning.com which will be governed by the following set of terms and conditions.
We may change the terms and conditions from time to time through the updating of the following page. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions, do not continue to browse or use this website as your continual activity will be deemed as an agreement to abide the terms and conditions.
Discount or promotion codes may be given from time to time for application to Products prior to making payment through the Website. It may be distributed through marketing collaterals or through digital marketing. The codes may only be available for us through this Website and these codes remain at all times the property of Topuplearning.com.
When using a code, you warrant to Topuplearning.com that you are the duly authorized recipient of the code and will not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute or publish directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use other than its intended purposes, without the prior written permission of Topuplearning.com.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the code at any time without notice at the sole discretion of Topuplearning.com.
Conditions of Use
All publications are legally and morally acceptable and conform to the highest possible standards and all content located on the Website shall remain vested in Topuplearning.com or its licensors. Visitors or users may not copy, reproduce, republish, reverse engineer, download, upload, sell or post Topuplearning.com’s content in any way except for personal use.
Visitors or users should not:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any user submission that is libelous or defamatory, fraud, defamation, piracy, theft, hacking, downloading, copying, or pirating that is deemed as unlawful or questionable;
- Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property right;
- Create any unfounded or derogatory statements or misrepresentation; or
- Promotes software or services that deliver unsolicited e-mail
We are not responsible for any content that you upload, post or other transmit and reserve the right to withdraw any such content without notice and at Topuplearning.com’s sole discretion. Topuplearning.com may also pursue any cause of action if available to us under the country’s applicable laws.
We will utilise reasonable means to ensure that accurate information is provided on the website. Improvements or amendments may be made to information located or accessible within the Website at any time without notice. We do not represent that the information contained on or available via the Website is accurate or complete and accordingly it should not be relied on as such and will not accept any liability for any loss or damage caused be reliance on such information placed by you or anyone who has been communicated such information.
- We aim to provide service of a standard that is acceptable to all students. If we fail to do this we want to know about it. This will enable us not only to deal with a specific problem but also to avoid it happening again. Our main objective is to respond promptly and effectively to any student dissatisfaction as it arises. If you are not satisfied with our service, please talk to us immediately. We shall try to solve the problem quickly and informally.
- If informal discussions do not solve the problem and a student wants to register a formal complaint the process is as follows:
- Make the complaint to the Executive Team either in writing or orally. The Executive Team will keep a record of the conversation. The Executive Team will attempt to resolve the matter in person or by letter within 5 working days.
- If the student wants to pursue the complaint further, they will be asked to put the complaint in writing to the Directors of TopUp Learning, the letter should be marked ‘private and confidential’.
- The Directors will respond to the complaint in writing within 5 working days. The written response will summarise what investigation has been carried out and what action is proposed in order to resolve the matter.
- All complaints will be recorded and kept on file. All complaints are subject to the school’s confidentiality policy.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from TopUp Learning, you can contact English UK for further advice.
- In order to deliver education and protect student’s welfare, the school will collect and process personal data including sensitive and special category personal data (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR respectively) that relates to the student and their circumstances.
We do not guarantee that:
- The Website will be compatible with all hardware and software
- The Website will be uninterrupted, mistake, error or virus free
- The Website will deliver any specific outcome for its users
- The Website’s defects will be corrected (unless required by law)
You must take appropriate steps to ensure that you regularly check for and protect against viruses when using the Site on any device.
In no event shall topuplearning.com, or any subsidiary, parent, affiliate, officer, director, licensor, employee, supplier, distributor, reseller agent, owner , or operate of , be liable to you for any indirect, direct, special, punitive, incidental, consequential damages whatsoever resulting from (I) MISTAKES, ERRORS, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, VIRUSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY OMISSIONS OR ERRORS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EMAILED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
You specifically acknowledge that topuploearning.com shall not be liable for user submissions or for any offensive, defamatory, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing resets entirely with you.
- All lessons are recorded via zoom for Safeguarding and Quality Assurance.
- These recordings are kept for 15 days and after that are deleted.
The IT, Academic and Management teams have access to these recordings
- Classes cannot be filmed or recorded in any way without the written permission of the Director of Studies or school Directors.
- TUL may use film or still photographs of students for promotional purposes.
- You (or your parents if you are under 18 years of age) must inform the school before your course starts if you will not allow us to use such images. Parents of under 18s will receive a Parental Consent form which must be completed and returned to us.
User Account and Purchase
Users are required to create an account and password before they are able to purchase from Topuplearning.com. Users are thus responsible for the confidentiality of their password and account as well as the activities linked to it. You should not share your account ID and password to any third party and to immediately notify us should there be any breach in your account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage should you fail to comply with this section.
Users have to be 16 years of age and not otherwise legally incapacitated, purchase on the basis of a consumer and guarantee that the information provided is accurate and complete to be able to enter into contracts to buy Products via the Website. We are then entitled to verify the purchase at any time or to refuse the purchase without providing reasons and with no liability to you or any third parties. If we suspect that the information provided is inaccurate, incomplete or have violated any of the terms and conditions, your account may be subjected to suspension or termination.
We reserve the right to cancel your order even after sale and will provide you with the refund for the cancelled part of the order if:
- Products purchased are no longer available
- Products have not been successfully paid
- Products are facing technological restrictions
- Products stated on the Website are facing an error such as incorrectly described or named
Once Users make payment and receive the Product, there will be no refund provided. Any request for refund is subjected to the approval of Topuplearning.com at their sole discretion.
The price of the products includes government taxes and are quoted in British Pound (£). Depending on the country you are residing in, we may display the prices in local currencies. Topuplearning.com reserves the right to make any changes to the price or discount offered at any time. We are not responsible for the Bank Charges, Exchange Rate Changes or any other changes arising from making the purchase.
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extend permitted by law, topupleanring.com, and any subsidiary, parent, affiliate, officer, director, licensor, employee, supplier, distributor, reseller agent, owner, or operator of topuplearning.com, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website your use thereof. you’re your. Topuplearning.com makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY OMISSIONS OR ERRORS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE.