Introduction to IELTS (1 week, 10 lessons)
Who is this course for:
The IELTS test is the world’s most popular high stakes English test, with over three million tests being taken in the past year. If you are planning to study abroad or move to another country to work or live, you may be asked to prove your English language ability with the IELTS test. In this capsule module, we will help you understand “What is IELTS?”. The clear and practical information provided will give you a short overview of the test and you will be introduced to the strategies and techniques required to be successful across all four components of the test: reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- 2 lessons per day (55 minutes per lesson)
- 5 days per week
- Live Group English classes
- Virtual classroom
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- All our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
- From 7th of June to September – repeated every week.
- 11am to 1pm UK
- 3 to 5pm UK