Who is this course for?
The International English Language Testing System is the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test for study, work and migration, with more than three million tests taken in the past year. The IELTS results are recognised by more than 10,000 organisations, including educational institutions, employers, professional associations and governments, in 140 countries around the world. Whether you are studying IELTS for further study, professional career or migration, our carefully designed interactive lessons will provide you with full preparation and practice for the IELTS Academic Exam.
- 2 Lesson per day (55 minutes session)
- Live Group English classes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Progress report (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- 2 days per week
- Virtual classroom
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- Personalised study plan (12 weeks and above enrolment
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
What’s included? (Course Information)
Variety of topics including technology, the family and society, the importance of infrastructure. Integrated grammar and vocabulary practice with skills and strategies needed to be successful in the IELTS exam, including:
- Listening – form completion, labeling a map, answering questions, matching, summary completion
- Reading – Matching paragraph headings, True/False/Not given, completing a flow chart, table completion
- Writing – Describing a graph, causes and solutions, discussing views and giving an opinion, describing a chart
- Speaking – General questions, talking about a particular topic and expanding ideas, discussing abstract issues and ideas
What to expect?
- IELTS live group lessons will help you practice your English skills in preparation for IELTS exams through a communicative group lesson where your English skills can be practiced with fellow classmates.
- The class will consist of students with the same level of skill-sets ensuring that everyone gets the same learning experience appropriately.
- Our teachers at TopUp Learning will give equal opportunities to all students in the class to share their opinions and knowledge on the topics in order for all students to have a chance at practicing and developing their skills.
- For more speaking practice, check out our Talk24.
- This online lesson will provide opportunities to improve the necessary English skills needed to succeed in your career, work/travel or academic pathways.
How Can We Help TopUp your English skills?
Through our virtual classroom we give the learning opportunity to you to learn on the go. With online courses comes new learning opportunities, the chance to give you the necessary environment on a virtual platform to enhance your skills. TopUp Learning gives you the chance to challenge and develop your English language skills with a communicative live group English course in a fun and interactive class. Whether English is your first language or you are learning. With encouragement and support from our most highly-trained teachers at TopUp Learning you will gain the confidence to prepare for your IELTS exams. Online learning can be a flexible method for you to safely learn English from the comfort of your home and advance by engaging and communicating with fellow classmates.
From: £21 / week for 48 weeks with a 7-day free trial