Who is this course for?
The Duolingo English Test is an English proficiency test and it is now accepted by employers and institutes around the world. It is recognized by thousands of Universities and it is widely accepted for admission to these Universities in over 50 countries. This Duolingo English Test is an adaptive online computer test and can be taken at anytime from anywhere in the world. You can complete the test in under an hour and receive the results in 2 days.
- Saturday class from 10am to 1pm – 3 lessons
- Live Group English classes
- Maximum 10 students per class
- Interactive platform to allow interactive learning experience
- Progress report (12 weeks and above enrolment)
- Intermediate Level (B1)
- Virtual classroom
- Online learning resources
- Free access to Talk 24 Speaking Club
- Achieve certified results as you learn, all our English lessons are aligned with the CEFR framework and accredited by British Council
What you will learn?
- Learn about the Duolingo test and each question type contained in it.
- Practice the skills needed to achieve a high score in the test.
- Simulate parts of the test.
- Improve your General English skills.
How Can We Help TopUp your English skills?
Through our virtual classroom we give the learning opportunity to you to learn on the go. With online courses comes new learning opportunities, the chance to give you the necessary environment on a virtual platform to enhance your skills. TopUp Learning gives you the chance to challenge and develop your English language skills with a communicative live group English course in a fun and interactive class. Whether English is your first language or you are learning English as a second language, this course will create a basis for your English speaking, reading, listening and writing skills. With encouragement and support from our most highly-trained teachers at TopUp Learning you will gain the confidence to socialise and engage in the English language. Online learning can be a flexible method for you to safely learn English from the comfort of your home and advance by engaging and communicating with fellow classmates.